Are you tired of those ads that suddenly pop up on your screen and giving a call to action options?
To ensure the full functionality of the Java platform, its mechanism must be regularly updated. To conveniently update it means changing Automatic Update Settings. Here’s how:
- Search “Java” on your PC’s search bar to launch the Java Control Panel.
- To update the Settings, click the UPDATE tab.
- Check the checkbox that says Update Automatically. That is also the place where we can disable it should opt to.
JavaAuto Update Tool will check for updates every 5 o’clock every Monday morning. A recommending icon will appear in the notification area of the taskbar. To check the status of this update, move the cursor over the icon. Before updating, there will be a notification for you. It’s for you to choose whether to update now or update at a later time!
IF there an automatic update option, there is only a manual updating option. Manually updating it gives you the freedom when you want to update it.
- How to Delete Steam Account?
- How Do I Check My Yahoo Mail Inbox?
- How to Delete an Email Address from the Facebook Login Page?
- How to do Adobe Flash Player Test?