How Do I Check My Yahoo Mail Inbox?
Emails are essential in our lives, especially for our respective works. It gives fast, efficient and complete communication. It shortens time and distance between people; that is why it is so important.
Accessing the internet is not a problem anymore. We can use our mobile phone’s data option to connect to the internet instantly. If there is a wi-fi service available nearby, we can relate to it, too.
Checking my yahoo mail slightly depends on the platform I am using. I use my mobile phone to check my yahoo mail inbox when I am traveling – either for work or for leisure. When I am at my office, I check my yahoo mail using my personal computer or desktop.
Table of Contents
How Do I Check my Yahoo Mail using Mobile Phone
1) Install the free Yahoo Mail App from the application store. Google Play for Android mobile phones and App Store for iPhones.
2) Open the app and log in to your yahoo account using your Yahoo email ID and associated password.
3) Your Inbox will be loaded by default. At times, when you are in another folder and want to go back to the Inbox, go to the Main Menu.
4) Main Menu can be found at the top left corner of your mobile phone’s screen. It is the 3-line icon.
5) Touch Inbox. You can see all your emails there.
To customize the functionality and appearance of our yahoo Inbox in the mobile app, we can change it in the Yahoo Mail Setting. In this window, we can choose to display or not to view images. For faster loading time, we can opt NOT to display images. It is best in slow data or wifi connection.
How I Check my Yahoo Mail using Desktop/pc:
1) Open your browser. Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
2) Open the Yahoo main page. Alternatively, https://ph.yahoo.com/?p=us.
3) Log in to your yahoo account using your Yahoo email ID and associated password by hitting the Sign-in button or the mail button.
4) Your Inbox can be seen at the left most corner of the screen together with SentBox, Trash, Drafts, etc.
To customize the functionality and appearance of our yahoo Inbox, we can change it in the Yahoo Mail website Setting.
In your Inbox window, click the Gear icon at the top right corner. Click the drop-down menu and select Settings. Try to see how each option can affect your email viewing. Make your changes accordingly and Save it.